Your wedding day is a unique event, the celebration of a lifetime partnership. Organising your wedding should be as enjoyable as the day itself and we understand how important it is for the flowers to complement and enhance your big day.
passionflower has created floral work for weddings, functions and corporate events since 1999, with the ambition to prolong memories of these special occasions.
We creatively interpret your requirements to produce beautiful bridal and bridesmaids bouquets as well as providing a full floral service for venues and churches.
Through experienced consultations, your requirements are translated and delivered to the highest quality and attention to detail. We provide a free, one to one consultation, which carefully schedules all of your options, from which you choose how much or how little you want us to help.
Your flowers are especially ordered directly from one of Holland’s premier distributors, giving you access to a large variety of exclusive flowers, ensuring freshness and longevity on your special day.
We have created floral displays in many of Greenwich’s most prestigious buildings and venues, as well as premier London landmarks, private clubs and hotels. Listed below are a few venues we have worked with:
- The Tower of London
- Honourable Artillery Company (HAC)
- The Guard Chapel
- St. Peter's Italian Church
- The Royal Naval College, Painted Hall SE10
- The Royal Naval College, The Queens House, SE10
- The Royal Naval College, Admiralty House, SE10
- Trafalgar Tavern, SE10
- Eltham Palace, SE9
- The Royal Festival Hall, SE1
- The RAC Building Pall Mall
- The Royal Institute of Civil Engineers, Westminster
- Skinners Hall EC4
- Armoury House EC1
- The Orangery, Holland Park
- The Oriental Club, Oxford Circus
- Century Club, Shaftsbury Avenue
To book one of our free, one to one consultations, call us on 0208 853 0961 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org